How to use:
Pureology Hydrate Shampoo:
- Begin by wetting your hair thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Take a small amount of the Pureology Hydrate Shampoo, about a dime-sized amount for short to medium hair and slightly more for longer hair.
- Gently massage the shampoo into your scalp and work it through your hair, creating a rich lather.
- Focus on cleansing the scalp and roots while letting the shampoo run through the lengths of your hair as you rinse it out.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly until all the shampoo is removed.
Pureology Hydrate Conditioner
- Apply the conditioner evenly from mid-length to the tips of your hair, avoiding the scalp.
- Leave the conditioner on for 1-2 minutes to allow it to deeply hydrate and soften your hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool to lukewarm water.
Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray:
- After towel-drying your hair, apply the Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray.
- Hold the bottle about 6-8 inches away from your hair and mist it evenly.
- You can apply the leave-in spray to both damp or dry hair, but it is most effective when applied to damp hair.
- Comb or brush your hair to distribute the product evenly from roots to ends.