How to Use:
Hydrate Sheer Shampoo (266ml):
- Begin by wetting your hair thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Take a small amount of the Hydrate Sheer Shampoo (usually a quarter-sized amount for short to medium hair and slightly more for longer hair) and apply it to your palm.
- Gently massage the shampoo into your scalp and hair, focusing on your scalp to cleanse it thoroughly and allowing the suds to run down the length of your hair.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with lukewarm water until all the shampoo is completely washed out.
Hydrate Sheer Conditioner (266ml):
- After rinsing out the shampoo, squeeze excess water from your hair gently.
- Take an appropriate amount of the Hydrate Sheer Conditioner (usually a similar amount to the shampoo) and apply it to your hair.
- Focus on the mid-lengths and ends of your hair, as these areas tend to be drier and need more conditioning.
- Leave the conditioner on your hair for 1-2 minutes to allow it to penetrate and hydrate your strands.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with cool or lukewarm water. Cooler water can help seal the hair cuticles, leaving your hair shinier.
Colour Fanatic Spray (200ml):
- This versatile leave-in treatment can be used on towel-dried or dry hair.
- If using it on towel-dried hair, after washing and conditioning, gently towel-dry your hair to remove excess water.
- Spray the Colour Fanatic Spray evenly throughout your hair, focusing on the mid-lengths and ends.
- Comb or brush your hair to distribute the product evenly.
- You can either let your hair air-dry or proceed with your regular styling routine.
- If using it on dry hair, simply spray it evenly onto your hair and comb or brush it through.